verse of the day

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Show a little kindness ( Luke 16 v 10 )

I called in to buy a morning paper a friend was there, I was in the queue ,she was at the till when she took my paper off me and paid for it. It was a little unexpected kindness which brightened my day,We marvel at the wonderful things Jesus did, they leave us speechless but I \am sure he did many little kindnesses to  people that brightened  their days.Remember how He spoke of giving a glass of water,it would receive a reward, A simple word of encouragement can help a lot, a smile, a phone call a visit,a letter,a text,let us all show simple kindness to others,if we are faithful in that which least, who knows what God will trust us with.

                                                             Jesus said.
                                   ''Well done, my good servant,his master replied,
                                    Because you have been trustworthy in a small matter
                                    take charge of 10 cities.''
                                                     ( Luke 16 v 10 )
                               
                                   

No comments: