verse of the day

Tuesday 9 January 2018

I am convinced ( Romans 8 v 38 - 39 )


             As I was out on  may daily constitution a little children's chorus came into my mind.
             that blessed me,it goes.
                                               
                                               Wide, wide as the ocean,
                                               High as the heavens above,
                                               Deep, deep as the deepest sea,
                                               Is my Saviours love.
                                               Though so unworthy,
                                               Still  I'm  a child of His love,
                                               For His word teaches me,
                                               That His love reaches me
                                               Everywhere.

            As I continued to walk I began thanking God for being with me all the time,but then I
            took it a stage further,when He will take me to be with Him.

                                                 I am with you always  ( Matthew 28 v 20 )

                                                 And so we will be with the Lord forever.  ( 1 Thessalonians 4 v 17 )

No comments: