verse of the day

Monday 10 March 2008

We can Stand. [Matthew 7 v 24-27]

It is very stormy today , I hear the wind and rain as I print this, our Saviour illustrated a wonderful truth, by referring to storms that come into our lives. There are different things that we class as storms, lonlineliness, bereavement, the list is endless, but the storms are real, the question is this how do we cope with the storms that may even threaten to destroy us, here is what Jesus said, Anyone who listens to my teaching, and follows it, will survive the storms of life. I personally have survived bereavement , financial difficulties,unemployment, and numerous other things, and have proved the truth of what Jesus taught. [ Father thank you for sending Jesus, He trully is an anchor in the storms of life, help me today ,in whatever storm I am facing, to trust and not be afraid, Amen.]

No comments: