verse of the day

Sunday 23 March 2008

A special day [Luke 15v11-32 ]

For me Easter Sunday is a special day , as a youngster I had trusted the Saviour, in a childrens meeting, the speaker was known as the Hallelujah milkman, I remember the story he told about sin and I believed on Jesus to save me, and He did. My Christian life began, but as I grew up , my Christian life stopped and started, when I had reached my late teens, it had stopped,until that Easter Sunday, standing at the corner of a street, I asked two neighbours who were on their way to church, could I go with them, they agreed, and that evening God spoke to me, once again ,I felt my need of Christ, and I surrendered my life afresh to Him, that was Forty Three Years ago, I have never forgotten that special day. [ Dear Lord Jesus thank You for salvation that free gift, thank you for loving us even when are love for you is weak, even when we stray from you, Amen. ]

No comments: