verse of the day

Thursday 13 March 2008

Atheism. [ Acts 1v1-8]

I spoke to a person yesterday who was a atheist, someone who dismissed a belief in God, blaming all the worlds wars on religion, I also listened to an atheist on the radio this week. I believe there are two types of atheist, those who intellectually say there is no God, and those who live as if there is no God. There are reasons why people are atheist, it is a stronghold, I was so conscious of my weakness in speaking to that athiest, all one can do is to leave it with God. God is Sovereign, let us remember this in our witnessing, all we are asked to do is be faithful, and leave the results in Gods hands. [ Father I am not able to save anyone, salvation is your business, yet I am responsible to be a witness, help me to be faithful, for Jesus sake , Amen. ]

No comments: