verse of the day

Saturday 15 March 2008

Blindness [ Hebrews 11v6 ]

Many years ago I had a workmate who was blind ,he sought to live an independant life, but he still needed someone at times to help him, the simple fact is he could not see , so at times ,he had to trust himself to others. Many people want to see what lies ahead, but the fact of the matter is ,they cant, the Bible says we walk by faith, that simply means we trust God to lead and guide us, there is no crystal ball, there is simply trust,consider these words from Hebrews 11,[ By an act of faith,Abraham said yes to Gods call to travel to an unknown place that would become his home. When he left he had no idea where he was going. T M.] To the natural man this can appear madness, but it is Gods way for His children, and is the best way.[ Father I come to you in faith, you are invisible to the natural eye, help me to trust , your leading, help me to see were my true security lies, help me to trust in You at all times, in Jesus name I pray this, Amen.]

No comments: