verse of the day

Tuesday 18 March 2008

So many burdens. [Isaiah 41 v 10 ]

Burdens , so many people are carrying them, behind many a smile there is often a burdened person, mybe as you read this you are carrying a burden, a financial burden, the burden in your marriage, with your children, a burden of ill health. The world is a burdened place , what can one do , despair? turn to drink, or comfort eating, or shop till we drop,when Iwas a child, I loved going to the cinema , it was a little world I could loose myself in, but I am no longer a child , So what does one do ? Well I have found one who first of all took my burden of sin , He removed that awful burden , no one else could, His name is Jesus, then I found in Jesus one who undertakes in every situation, one who says cast your burden upon Me and I will sustain , and support you. [Father thank You that You see all our burdens, burdens that could so easily destroy us, burdens that can crush us , thank you , that you are not just a spectator but one who involves Himself in our situations, one who tells us not to despair, so in the name of Jesus, we cast all our burdens upon You, Amen.]

No comments: