verse of the day

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Thank You. [ 1 Corinthians 13. ]

Rudeness is something we can do without, years ago there was a T.V, personality called Gilbert Harding, I remember him as being rude, Im sure he had good qualities, but it was his rudeness that I remember.Now if I am honest, there are times I have been rude, I hope ,not to many times, I try not to be rude, but I do slip up. To me the most challenging chapter in the Bible is ,1Corinthians 13. particulary in a modern translation, it is a chapter every Christian should read regularly,and meditate on, v4, reads like this,Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful or proud or Rude. [Father forgive those times I have been rude,help me this day to always act in a loving way, in Jesus name I pray this, Amen.]

No comments: