verse of the day

Thursday 27 March 2008

A bargain [Roman 6 v23 ]

Most of us like a bargain, one of my boys likes shopping at charity shops, because of the bargains he is able to pick up, just this week I bought another jacket in my favourite store. I liked it , and it was at a bargain price, I have not yet told my wee wife, she does not understand me, I will keep it my little secret. Anyway it is nice to get a bargain, and of course the greatest bargain is the Gospel, it is freely offered, although it cost God everything, anyone can recieve it, and I mean anyone, yes even you. The Gospel means good news, of a Saviour, who died for sinners, like you and me, through receiving Him we can know forgiveness,and recieve eternal life, now that trully is a bargain. [ Father thank You for the greatest bargain there is, in Jesus your Son, thank You that He is freely offered to everyone, Amen ]

No comments: