verse of the day

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Dont Give Up. [1 kings18v 41-46]

One of the great truths I dicovered early in my Christian life,is that truth called the ,Pereverance of the Saints, it brings a balance to the doctrine of the sovereignty of God. This great truth lays an empahasis on personal responsibilty, you really cant be saved and live any old way, also this truth encourages us to press on, it times of trouble, it encourages us to keep on keeping on. There are so many aspects of life that this truth applies to, take prayer , while we are to avoid vain repetition, prayer involves perseverance, not giving up, I believe in that perevering, God is creating Christlikeness in us, consider how He perseveres with us, so I would encourage us all to persevere. [Father thank that you never give up on us, you keep on loving us, help us to be like you, and not give up in the task you have given us, and with those you have intrusted to us, in Jesus name I pray this, Amen]

No comments: