verse of the day

Thursday 20 March 2008

Bread. [ Mark 14 v26-38 ]

I like bread, my favourite is soda farls, a Northern Ireland speciality, best fried, I suppose thats one of the reasons why they have a very high rate of heart problems. Bread has been seen as the staff of life, a vital part of mans diet, somthing we feel we cannot live without, to me it is symbolic, of many things. Consider the many things you feel , that you cannot live with out?, now consider if those things were withdrawn from you. This is what happened to Israel they went hungry, God permitted this to happen, Why? here is the answer, that they would understand , that they should not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God [Matthew 4 v4 ] , so dont be surprised if God withdraws certain things from your life, in order to teach you valuable lessons. [ Father I know you love me so much, and I know you have a loving purpose for my life,as You teach me lessons, help me not to rebel,but to trust you in all things, I ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen ]

No comments: