verse of the day

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Old Friends.[John 15v12-17 ]

During my life time God has blessed me with dear friends, many I have lost contact with, I heard recently that two old friends have become Christians, mybe you need to pray for your old friends, God just may answer your prayer. Friendship is so important to me, I trully value my friends, and hope to make new ones, God always seems to bring someone into my life, even just for a season, or longer. My dearest and closest friend is Jesus, I really mean this, I talk to Him every day, and He talks to me, but often we dont say much to each other, I just know He is there, sometime those quite times are the best times, as the old Gospel song says ,He is my forever friend, I do hope you Know Him, as your friend, and Saviour. [ Father thank you for the gift of friends, thank you also for your friendship in Jesus. Amen ]

No comments: