verse of the day

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Despair.[2 Kings 6v13-17]

There was a young man who despaired, we read about him in 2Kings6 v15, but there was a man of God,who brought hope into the situation . There are many people today who are filled with despair, even some Christians, God will bring you into contact with them , that you may bring hope to them, that you may speak a word that will lift their gloom,that you may tell them, how God has helped you in the past, you may even be able to pray with them, that their eyes may be opened,as to what God can do in their lives, and how he can undertake for them, you can make a difference to someone today. [ Father use me this day to encourage someone , fill me with Your Spirit, speak through me, work through me,in Jesus name I ask this, Amen.]

No comments: