verse of the day

Monday 3 March 2008

Hope [Mark 5v25-34]

Think of all the people who came to Jesus in the N.T. what one stands out to you? , a good question , I admire the lady who suffered from the issue of blood [Mark 5v25-34]. This lady had suffered from this complaint fot twelve years,she had spent all her money seeking for a cure, all to no affect . What despair she must have felt, humanely speaking there was no hope, she may have given up hope , she may have felt all was to no avail, she must have prayed every day, for twelve long years, and nothing happened, how would you feel if you were her? . Then something happened she heard of Jesus, she came to Him, secretly , but with faith, she speaks to herself, if I can only touch the hem of his garment, I will be healed, this she did, and she experienced a miracle. Surely this story is one of hope , it comes us down through the years,encourageing us to reach out to Jesus in faith and experience a miracle. [Father there are times if I am honest I despair, there are times I pray and I pray, and nothing appears to happen, Father help me not to loose hope, help me at this very moment to reach out and touch you , in faith, in Jesus name ,Amen.]

No comments: