verse of the day

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Its the Others. [Matthew 7 v1-5]

It has become a popular way of replying to the the question, how are you, it is the others, a somewhat funny reply, or so it seems. These words, it is the others, puts the onus on others , , if we read the gospels , our Saviour so often reminded those who put the onus on others, that they needed to deal with the their failings to love,and to stop judging others. Take a modern day example , why am I the only perfect driver on the road ?, sounds a bit silly, of course it is ,the fact of the matter is, there are no perfect drivers, we are all part of the problem, so the challenge to all of us is, let love be the ruling principal in our lives, [ Father forgive me for not being honest, for not facing up to my own faults, and failings, help me as I come into contact with imperfect people , to remember that I am imperfect, I ask this in Jesus name,Amen. ]

No comments: