verse of the day

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Sensitive. [Ephesians 6 v10-18 ]

I wonder am I sensitive?, I suppose I am a mixture , sensitive and insensitive, often I get the balance wrong, as indeed we all do. The word of God tells me that I have within me the Holy Spirit , we are told that our bodies are temples. We are told we can grieve Him, that we can even resist Him, yet He continues with us, convicting, guiding,and comforting us. Today let us yield ourselves afresh to Him , let us be sensitive to His presence in our lives, we need to be filled afresh ,daily, for it is only in His strength , will we be able, to live as we should, in obedience to the word of God, and so glorify our Saviour. [Father fill me afesh with your Spirit,and so accomplish in me today, some new work of loving grace, unreservedly have your way, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen.]

No comments: