verse of the day

Saturday 7 August 2010

Willing. [ Luke 22 v 39 -46 ]

Words from the past come to me, am I willing to be willing?, it is a very important question, for so often there is a reluctance to be willing. In 2 Corinthians 8 v12, we read,/For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to what he hath not/. There is a church I know , and a friend and I offered to talk to them on personal evangelisim, they were not happy with that,they were not willing to be willing. Churches, and individual Christian so often are not willing to be willing, and its only if we are willing to be willing , will we move on , in our Christian life,if we dont the result will be, we will become like a stagnant pool. The Christian is meant to be ever moving on, growing in their relationship with their Lord, this will never happen if they are not willing to be willing, so today are you willing to be willing?. [Dear Lord so often I fear the changes, and the challenges of the Christian life, not only fear them but resent them, help me to be willing to be willing, to accept Your will for my life, Amen ]

No comments: