verse of the day

Saturday 21 August 2010

My forever Friend.[ Hebrews 13 v 5 ]

I went to the cinema last night to see Toy Story 3 I must confess I was tired and felt like leaving half way through, but I didnt, I stayed and watched the whole movie. I will share with you what I got from this movie , not a lot, but there was a point in the movie when, Andy the owner of the Toys is leaving to go to College, and so he decides to give his toys to a young girl. Well he is handing over his toys, and when he comes to hand over his favourite toy Woody, he says to the young girl, /The thing about Woody is he never gives up on you, and he is with you no matter what./ Now he was speaking of his favourite toy, but you know there is someone I know who of course is not a toy, but a real person, I have known Him a long time, and He has never given up on me, and He has stayed with me, no matter what, His name is Jesus, He is as the Gospel hymn says my forever friend, I wonder do you know Him ?. [ Dear God we thank for Jesus who can become my forever friend Amen ]

No comments: