verse of the day

Thursday 26 August 2010

Nothing between. [ 2 Corinthians 10 v 4-5 ]

It was a great day when the Berlin wall came down, I suppose we thought it would never come down, but it did . I am sure many people in Germany prayed that it would come down, and so eventually it happened. I am not a brick layer,I have never attempted to build a wall, but I believe many of us have built walls, not with brick and mortor, but emotional walls, mybe we have been hurt,or treated unfairly ,so we build a wall to protect us, to keep the hurts at bay. What do walls do ? they keep people out, and often they keep God out,oh yes many of us talk to God,with the wall between Him and us,because we dont want Him or others,to get to near us. I remember reading about a lovely Christian , who was nearing death and she said of her relationship with God, that there was nothing between, in other words no walls. [ Dear God I ask that You would break down those brick walls that I have built between You and me in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: