verse of the day

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Such Love. [ Romans 5 v 1-8 ]

It is John the apostle of love who wrote, in 1 John 3v1/ Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us , that we should be called the sons of God/. What kind of love was it,it was sacrificial love,we all admire sacrificial love, it is usually manifested out of love of country, family, friends, the difference in Gods love was, it was manifested for His enemies,[ Romans 5v10], strange but true. The purpose of that love,to shower upon us the greatest of blessing, to make us His children, no greater, privilege, or honour could God bestow upon us,a little chorus comes to mind./ Wide wide as the ocean , high as the heavens above. Deep, deep as the deepest sea is my Saviours love.I ,am so unworthy,still Im a child of His love, For His word teaches me,that His love reaches me everywhere/[ Dear God thanks for loving me, I ,who was once Your enemy, I, who was lost and going to Hell,I ,who was bound by sin and Satan,thank You for making me Your child, through Jesus Your Son Amen ]

No comments: