verse of the day

Sunday 29 August 2010

Being angry. [ Ephesians 4 v26 ]

Sometimes I get angry, is anger wrong?, not always, there is a righteous anger, the Bible speaks of the Lords anger, in many places,but of course we are not the Lord, and often our anger is far from righteous.There are things in the world that are evil, child abuse, and so many other things that we should be angry about, but we need to be careful,that we dont overstep the mark. We are all inperfect, those who manifest so called road rage, forget the the fact that they are imperfect drivers. Because God has revealed ,to me that I am a sinner, and has forgiven me,so I must treat people as He has treated me, I must channel my feelings into an attitude of love, and pray, let God deal with the wrongs,yes be angry but dont let it be sinful anger.[ Dear God help me as regards being angry, fill me with Your Spirit, and enable me to control my anger in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: