verse of the day

Saturday 28 August 2010

Thank You for Your Word.[ 2 Timothy 3 v 15-17 ]

As a Christian I give thanks ,for the word of God, and the Spirit of God, these are Gods gift to us, I do understand peoples preference for particular translations. I love the AV,not because it is the best translation , I am not qualified to say, but because it was the translation I used for most of my Christian life, so I have a strong emotional attachment to it, but I love different translations,and I appreciate paraphrases,I love the word of God, I treasure it, I read it everyday ,study it continually, and am blessed . When the enemy of my soul attacks me, I use the word of God to refute him, when I am feeling down, I recieve words that lift my spirit up, when I am faced with problems , I hold unto the promises of God,trusting Him to fulfill those promises, yes I give thanks for Gods word. [Dear God thank You for Your word, that brings me the message of life,that feeds and strengthens my soul, help me to treasure it always in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: