verse of the day

Thursday 19 August 2010

Guidance. [ Psalm 48v 14 ]

I wonder what you think about guidance?, as I look at my life history, being guided by God has been to the forefront of my life. Even now I am faced with a situation and I am praying for God to guide me,now of course God has promised to guide His children. How does God guide?, His word,His Spirit, seems simple, but often it isnt,one thing we can say about guidance is, we must ask God to guide. On reflection,one way God guided me was by shutting doors,so many times I have sought to move forward, and the way was closed to me, I want to stress that shut doors ,are just as much Gods guidance as open doors.[Acts 16v7]. The shut door may cause one pain, but best to accept it, and move on, I have no pat answers as to guidance, one think for sure God will not lead us to do anything that contravenes ,His word, but He does expect us to obey His word, and do His will.[ Dear God please guide me in all things, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: