verse of the day

Monday 2 August 2010

The grace of God.[ 2 Corinthians 12 v 9 ]

Jesus said follow Me , He said it a number of times in the gospels,and to people day by day, He keeps saying it ,those who are not saved, and to those of us who are saved, what does it mean to follow Jesus?. Yesterday we sang a hymn about following Jesus, the chorus reads,/ I,ll follow Thee O life the giver. I,ll follow Thee suffering redeemer. Ill follow Thee deney Thee never. By Thy grace I,ll follow Thee./ The challenge is this are we willing to follow Him,have we started to follow Him? are we continuing to follow Him?, The fact of the matter it will involve a cost, yes it will, there will be challenges, and it will be ongoing,well here is how we will do it,/ By Thy grace I,ll follow Thee/. It is only by the grace of God can we hope to face the challenge of following Jesus, so today rely not upon yourself but on His amazing grace. [ Dear God help me by Your grace to follow Jesus . Amen ]

No comments: