verse of the day

Friday 27 August 2010

Hidden resources.[ Exodus 6 v 1-8 ]

The words of a hymn come to mind ,they go,/when we reach the end of our hidden resources/,these words remind me , that for all our trying,our resources, there are so many things we cannot change.Think of the parents who have children ,who are out of control,of broken personalities,broken lives, the list goes on and on,and we discover that all our human resources , nothing changes.I remember years ago a dear brother in the Lord, faced with an unresolvable problem,and he recieved this word from God, /Now shalt thou see what I will do[ Exodus 6 v1 ]/,God did act on his behalf and delivered him. Sometimes the problems of life are so great, that no human resource can change them ,and we cry unto God in despair, and we have nothing left, we have reached the end of our human resources,it is then, we will see what God will do. [Help me dear God with the difficulties I am faced with, I have tried to solve them, but I have failed, I have reached the end of my hidden resources, come my God to my aid and help me in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: