verse of the day

Monday 16 August 2010

The mercies.[ Lamentations 3 v22-23 ]

I never blogged on Saturday because we decided to go to our sons ,on Friday, we did this to avoid any possible hold ups ,the traffic was not to bad. On Saturday we transported our son to pick up a car which he had purchased for his wife, the journey should have taken two hours, it took up to four hours. The reason being, the amount of traffic on the road was horrendous,there was an accident no one appeared to be hurt, then there was road works. As I consider all the events, I could be totally negative,but I am not going to be, I believe we should look for the mercies of God in every difficulty,or trial. [1]The decision we made to travel on Friday helped. [2 ] We did not have any accidents when travelling, or breakdowns [3 ] My son got the car, so we achieved our objective.[ 4] When we returned to our home, we used our sat-nav ,which enabled my wife and I to drive home a different route, so avoiding more hold ups .Today we may find ourselves facing,difficulties,let us look for the mercies of God, they are there if we only but look.[ Dear God help me to see your mercies in every trial in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: