verse of the day

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Suffering Christians. [ Hebrews 13 v3 nlt]

Well the thing I have dreaded has arrived, no not the electric bill ,the dreaded snow, I have made up my mind ,that I am not going to build a snow man, or a snow woman[ She would just melt in my arms ], and I am not going to go sledging, or throw snow balls. But what I am going to do is carry on as best I can, and prayerfully and carefully drive my car,as I do my job of visiting my clients.My mind turns to people who are suffering not just inconvenience, but real difficulties,my dear brothers and sisters in North Korea, many of them in awful prisons, my dear brothers and sisters in so many places ,who are suffering for Christ.In Hebrews 13 v3, we read,/Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies./[ Dear God we bring to You, our fellow Christians who are suffering for our Saviour, have mercy upon them today in Jesus name. Amen ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.