verse of the day

Sunday 28 November 2010

An old friend.2 Peter 1 v 4]

I met an old friend this morning, I have a great love of him,for he encourages me everytime I meet him, his name is, Precious Promise,I meet him often as I read Gods word. He comes to me when I am struggling,and directs me, assures me of Gods love ,stills my fearful heart, directs my steps in the right way, encourages me not to fear, but to trust in my God who cannot lie. Let me intoduce you to my friend,/ Casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you [1Peter 5 v7 ]. Now consider what my friend is saying , he is saying if this day we are facing difficulties of any kind, he tells tells us not to hold unto anything, all means all. Then he tells us what to do with all our cares, give them to God, He wants to relieve us of our anxieties. Then my friend tells us something wonderful, he tells us that God cares for us, yes, you and me, we may believe the devil who is a liar, that no one cares for us, but it is not true , God cares for us. [ Dear God thank You for your precious promises, help me to believe them, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: