verse of the day

Thursday 11 November 2010

He led them on safely. [ Psalm 78 v 53 ]

This is a special day for me and my family, 30 odd years ago we travelled from Ulster to this country, I had recieved a call from a church , and was travelling there to take up my position as a minister. On the day we were travelling over I read these words in the Daily Light,/ He lead them on safely [Psalm 78v53] ,followed by ,/Behold ,I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.[Exodus 23v20 ]. These were tremendous words for us as we set out on our journey,and they have remained with me ever since.On our journey in our little Morris Minor, there were six of us, we travelled to Scotland , then right down through England, we got a puncture, and had to stop to have the fan belt tightened,drove through London, but we got there . God did trully lead us on safely, he did not fail us, and the journey is not finished yet, for you and for me, whatever the future holds, God will continue to lead us on safely. [ Father we thank You that You are leading us on safely , in Jesus name .Amen ]

No comments: