verse of the day

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Insight [ Romans 8 v28 ]

I have in recent times been praying about a certain thing,as to a need, not material, or physical, but a personal need, when reading a Christian book, God give me insight, as to why I had that personal need. That which I considered a need may not be answered in the way I want ,but I can have peace, because God has shown me why. God always has a reason ,he sometimes reveals His reasons ,sometimes He may not,Job was never given a reason, Paul was [ 2 Corinthians 12 ]. But this I do know, with all my heart, that all things are working together for my good[Romans 8 v28 ],so it is for every child of God. Norman R Perry wrote the following, let us make this our prayer[ Teach me ,O Lord ,to understand,even in darkest night. When storms are high and seas are wild, Thy way is right. Grant me O Lord ,to feel Thy hand of tenderness and power, is holding mine ,and leading me,Each day , each hour. Amen ]

No comments: