verse of the day

Monday 22 November 2010

What can we do?. [Psalm 34]

Winter is closing in fast, I have heard the word snow mentioned on the weather forecast, it is enough to make make one shiver, still I have warm clothes, a warm home, and a warm car.We cannot do much about the weather, I suppose we can complain, but what good will that do?, none. Lets face it there are things we cannot do anything about, things we cannot change,the weather is one of those things. So the question is this ,what can we do, with the things we cannot change, our age,our health,our circumstances?.We can become descouraged, and even bitter,or we can look up,that is a simple thing to do ,or so it seems, but sometimes we forget ,or find it hard to do,but it is the most positive thing we can do, we can look up,and remind ourselves that ,our help comes from the Lord [Psalm121 v1-2 ].We can also look at Gods word,for in that wonderful book the bible, there are words of instruction, and words of encouragement, especially in the book of the Psalms, if we are letting things get us down read Psalm 34,pray over it meditate upon it. [Dear God help me to look to You today,and help me to see that You are with me, inspite of those things I cannot change, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: