verse of the day

Thursday 4 November 2010

The faith of expectation [ 1 John 3 v22]

At this time I have come to the place of change in relation to my church situation, and so I am seeking God, as to His will. I am praying, reading Gods word for guidance, waiting, and expecting.It was William Gurnall who wrote ,/The faith of expectation engages God to help us. When you have been with God expect good from Him. For the lack of this , many a prayer is lost. If you do not believe , why do you pray? if you believe, why do you not expect?. By praying, you depend on God, but by not expecting, you unravel your prayer.O Christian , offer your prayer in holy expectation, upon the credit of the promise/. When we pray it is not a wish list, it is an act of faith to God, who has promised to hear and to answer, so today let us pray expectantly. [Dear God I bring my requests unto You, that You would grant what I ask in accordance with Your perfect will in Jesus name .Amen ]

No comments: