verse of the day

Saturday 6 November 2010

A block.[ Psalm 66v18]

When will God answer?I suppose the answer is when He sees fit,why does it seem He is in no hurry to answer? is He going to answer?will He answer?.When we pray we want an answer, we desire an answer, I wonder do we make it difficult for God to answer?, do we put barriers in the way?. One of my sons saw a young lad doing something wrong,when he was challenged about it ,he denied that he had done anything. I dont know all the answers to my questions as regards prayer, but I do believe that when we come to God in prayer, it is no use being into denial, and act as if God does not see everything. Let us remember a blockage will block the flow,an unconfessed sin,an unwillingness to be humble,will hinder our prayers being answered. It is in Jeremiah 11v14 we read,/Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them, for I will not hear them in the time they cry unto me for their trouble./The people of Isreal refused to acknowledge their sin ,refused to change, would not listen to Gods voice,so there was a block in their relationship with God. [Dear God help me to be honest with You, help me to be humble before You,help me to not act in anyway that would put a block in my relationship with You in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: