verse of the day

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Tell them [ Romans 10 v13-15 ]

I suppose you have noticed that I have been mentioning the weather, it is something we do in this country,I wonder why?. As I grow older I find it harder at times, to know what to say to people, in other words I appear to be struggling with the art of conversation. Or mybe I am beginning to realize that ,it is better to be quite, I dont know, but I hope that I will never become so quite ,that I will not witness to others about Jesus. Yes our lives must witness for Jesus, but we must, I stress ,we must tell others about Jesus,otherwise how shall they hear?. The fact is they wont, people dont attend church services,not many, we may see them at Christmas ,at our carol services. But the vast majority of people will stay at home, and avoid us Christians, and so they will not hear, what they need to hear, the Gospel, they will not hear about Jesus, and their need of Him. People need many things,jobs, money,health the list is endless, but most of all they need Jesus, and it is our task to tell them.[ Lead me to some soul today ,help me Lord just what to say, friends of mine are lost in sin ,and cannot find their way, I ask this in Your precious name .Amen ]

No comments: