verse of the day

Monday 13 December 2010

Disruptions [ Romans 8 v28 av ]

I found myself asking the question why the disruptions in life ?, a sudden accident, a change in circumstances,an earthquake.I have a picture in front of me of a group of elderly believers who have been forcibly ejected from their church premises, and then the building was demolished. The question arises as to why these disruptions, why cant things just go on quietly,yes often they do, but there is an uncertainty in life.For the Christian disruptions are often difficult to handle, just like anybody else, a person I know was out in her husbands car and she had an accident, I am told she cried for two days, the accident was not her fault. Yes we dont like disruptions,but they happen, so what are we to do?, the answer is trust in the Lord with all our hearts and lean not unto our own understanding. [Proverbs 3 v5] [ Dear God as I look at life, my own included ,I ask the question why the disruptions,and yet I know that Your way is perfect, help me to trust in Your perfect will for my life,in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: