verse of the day

Friday 31 December 2010

The goodside. [ Psalm 145 ]

The last day of another year, this year has held many things,tears, fears,worries, concerns, maybe for you the loss of a loved one. Yet it has held blessings, each new day we have experienced Gods faithfulness,I look back with gratitude , I have had enough to eat and drink, clothes to wear, so the list goes on. But the one thing above all else ,that has remained constant, my Saviours presence, everyday I have been conscious of Him. I have mention what we may call the downside of life tears etc, and yet those things have their goodside, in that they draw us to God,to a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Him. Andrae Crouch wrote,/ I thank God for the mountains, and I thank Him for the valleys. I thank Him for the storms He brought me through. For if Id never had a problem, I wouldnt know that He can solve them, Id never know what faith in God could do. Through it all , Ive learned to trust in Jesus, Ive learned to trust in God. Through it all , Ive learned to depend upon His word./[ Dear faithful loving Heavenly Father thank You for being there for us, in every situation, thank You, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: