verse of the day

Tuesday 21 December 2010

He sees, He hears. [ Psalm 34 v15 ]

Psalm 34v15 ,reads ,/The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous , and His ears are open unto their cry/. If we are children of God, we are being told two very important things, God sees us and He hears us. We need to take these words to heart,maybe you feel isolated today, as I write , the words of a song comes to my ears, Lord have You forgotten me?. I wonder is that how you feel?, you are feeling empty and misunderstood, mybe your family dont bother, and thats painful. The path of the Christian can be a lonely one, and loneliness is painful, be encouraged dear child of God, you cannot drift beyond His care, He sees You today, sees your situation, sees the pain in your heart, hears your hearts cry, His loving eyes are on you today, He is listening. [ Dear God thank You for not only ,seeing and hearing me, but most of all being with me ,in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: