verse of the day

Saturday 11 December 2010

Tell My people. [ Ezekiel 3 v4-11 ]

Two of my favourite prophets is Jeremiah ,and Ezekiel, both recieved a call to witness mainly to their own people, and were warned that it would be difficult, [Jeremiah 1 v17-19/ Ezekiel 3 v 4-11 ]. Sometimes it seems one of the most difficult people to witness to is Gods people, God often calls his servants ,to situations that they would not choose to go to, I wanted to go to the mission field, to tell those who have never heard the gospel, but He called me to so called Christian England, mainly my ministry has been to Christians, and often it has been difficult. I believe I still have a ministry, and that God is pointing in a certain direction, all I know is I must obey Him, and be faithful,what goes for me goes for every child of God, where He sends us we must go, and be faithful. [ Dear God help us to be obedient children, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: