verse of the day

Friday 10 December 2010

Blessed. [ Ephesians 1 v 3 ]

I found myslf dancing around my living room, to the beat of the music this morning, oh I may be getting on but I still enjoy a lot of things. I consider myself so blessed,, and here is the point, the best is yet to be, yes blessed now , but what will heaven be like?, wonderful. Oh yes, days of darkness still come over me, but I know I am blessed, I have a loving heavenly Father, who is looking after me, come rain ,come shine. And it is all down to Jesus, sweet Jesus, at times my heart bursts with love for Him, Bill Gaither, wrote, /The longer I serve Him , the sweeter He grows, The longer I serve Him the sweeter He grows, The more I love Him, more love He bestows. Each day is like heaven, my heart overflows, The longer I serve Him the sweeter He grows./ [ Dear loving heavenly Father ,thank You for loving me, I owe You so much, I am blessed, I love You, I love You, I love You, in Jesus my wonderful Saviours name I offer up this prayer Amen ]

No comments: