verse of the day

Saturday 25 December 2010

It can be a happy Christmas.[Romans 6 v23 ]

Well the snow is nearly all gone, I hope for good, I dont want a white Christmas, what do I want for Christmas?, maybe I will get something I dont want, although I arise early, I have not opened my presents, we will see.What I do have this Christmas is Jesus, Gods unspeakable gift, what want I more, He is with me after the Christmas season, ,and indeed in all the seasons of my life, He is the one who said I will never leave you ,nor forsake you. [Hebrews 13 v5 ]. There is no greater blessing than to know Him as Saviour, Lord ,and King, but also as a friend, He gives us many gifts, but most of all He gives Himself, many people will recieve gifts today, but will miss out on the wonderful opportunity of recieving Jesus as Saviour, if you have, rejoice, if you have not, God would offer that gift to you, ask and you will recieve, and then it will be truly a happy Christmas for you.[ Dear God thank You for Jesus Your dear son, help us all to see our need of Him, and to recieve Him as our Saviour. Amen ]

No comments: