verse of the day

Thursday 17 November 2016

Think good thoughts. [Psalm 23 ]

Another thought from Norman Vincent Peal,'' I conducted a religious service on a cruise ship ,in  my talk , I suggested that people who were carrying worries in their minds might go to the stern of the vessel and imaginatively take each anxious thought out of the mind,drop it over board,and watch it disappear in the wake of the ship.It seems an almost childlike suggestion, but a man came to me later that day and said,''I did as you suggested and am amazed at the relief it has given me''He goes on to say,that it is not just enough to empty our minds,that's true,read  Philippians 4 v 8-9.read them daily,make this a good habit.

      ''Whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable,if anything is excellent or praiseworthy,think about such things. Whatever you have have learned or received or heard from me,or seen in me,put it into practice,and the God of
peace will be with you''.
                                        

No comments: