verse of the day

Friday 4 December 2015

He does not idly stand by.[Philippians 4 v5 ]

Sometimes anxiety overtakes us,I woke the other morning with the thought on my mind ,what if  ?,do you have a what if thoughts?. Oh yes there is a reality to the , what if thoughts ?, or a perceived reality,so what can we do.
Well there is only one port of call when anxiety strikes,God and His word,
consider the following. The Lord is near /Philippians 4v5/ ,consider what that means,the comfort it should give every child of God,it means He is with us in the storms,and He is with us when there is no storm.I remember a
friend telling how someone was attacking him,and people did not come to his aid,the Lord is not like that ,He continually encourages us that He will help us. CP .Isaiah 41 v10,/So do not fear , for I am with you,do not be
dismayed,for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right arm./ Hebrews 13 v 5-6,/Never will I leave you,never will I forsake you./
                                             A prayer.
Dear God and Father help us to be encouraged that You are with us,and will surely come to our aid, in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: