verse of the day

Sunday 6 March 2016

Mothers. [ Exodus 20 v 12 ]

Today is mothers day in our country,people send cards with words of appreciation to  their dear old mum's.Well Rudyard Kipling wrote a poem in
honour of his mother.
                          If I were hanged on the highest hill,
                          Mother O'mine,O'mother O'mine.
                          I know whose love would follow me still,
                          Mother O'mine, O'mother O'mine.
               
                          If  I were drowned in the deepest sea,
                          Mother O'mine, O'mother O'mine.
                          I  know whose tears would come,
                          down to me,
                          Mother O'mine, O'mother O'mine.

                          If I were dammed of body and soul,
                          Mother O'mine,O'mother O'mine,
                          I know whose prayers would make me whole,
                          Mother O'mine, O'mother O'mine.
                               
                                       A  prayer.
Dear loving heavenly Father,we thank you for mothers,for the love they
they poured out upon us,and the sacrifices they made for us,in Jesus name Amen.


























No comments: