verse of the day

Thursday 20 March 2014

Nothing can change this. [ Romans 8 v 38-39]

I found myself repeating a children chorus this morning as I prayed,it goes,/Wide wide as the ocean,high as the heavens above,deep,deep as the deepest sea is my Saviours Love,Though I am unworthy ,still I am a child of His care.For his word teaches me,that His love reaches me,everywhere./A simple little chorus which God brought to my mind. It is the apostle Paul who wrote ,that he was persuaded that neither,death,nor life,nor angels,nor principalities,nor powers,nor things present,nor things to come. Nor height,nor any other creature,shall be able to separate us from the love of God,which is in, Christ Jesus our Lord.[Romans 8 v38-39].Whatever our condition,whatever negative thoughts we may be thinking,whoever ,and whatever the Devil may be using to discourage us, God says He loves us,and nothing,and no one can change this.
A prayer...../ Dear God we praise that You Love us ,so fully,unconditionally,and eternally ,through Jesus Your son Amen /

No comments: