verse of the day

Wednesday 27 January 2016

The most important prayer. [ Ephesians 2 v1-8]

Recently I paid a visit to my home town of Belfast,with two of my sons, before I went ,I asked, that the weather would be kind to us,and it was,,no rain,and the temperature was very reasonable.On our visit we called into a café to have something to eat,I spoke to the girl who was taking my order.I
mentioned that I was visiting,she mentioned how the weather  was nice,then
I said had prayed about it,and that God had answered prayer.Then I asked her did she believe God answered prayer?,she replied no,I ignored this,and said to her do you know the most important prayer one can pray?,God be merciful to me a sinner, and I left it at that.
                                        A prayer.
Dear God have mercy upon that young girl,help her to see that her greatest need ,is your mercy,through Jesus your Son Amen.

No comments: