verse of the day

Saturday 1 November 2014

With Gods help .[ 2 Corinthians 3 v5 ]

Recently God resolved a problem for me,for which I am glad,and thankful,I was struggling to get something sorted out,and God did it.It reassures me that especially in relation to my Job he is helping me to cope,remember I am seventy and still working.Unlike Moses who although he was 120 years,he appeared in the best of health,of course then he died,but it was Gods time to take him home.It was not his choice,it was Gods,have you heard the story of the man who was given the choice of how he was going to die,and he replied,in my sleep. Now where was I? oh yes contrasting my physical condition with Moses,well I do struggle,a sore back,feeling tired,loose teeth,poor me,sometimes just for a moment a wave of inadequacy flows over me,but then I remember what God says,that His strength is made perfect in our weakness[ 2 Corinthians 12 v9],and that as our days so shall be our strength [Deuteronomy 33 v25],and the very important thing to remember,it is one day at a time,borrow not from tomorrows troubles.[Matthew 6 v34] The poet wrote ,/I'll bear the sorrow that comes tomorrow,but i'll borrow none today/ A prayer....../Dear God of the weak,the inadequate ,we praise You for Your continual help,day by day, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: