verse of the day

Saturday 15 November 2014

The unknown tomorrow. [Exodus 23 v30]

On the 11th of November I had special anniversary,36 years ago ,my then wife and our four lads came to live in England.As we started that day and set of on our long journey in our little car that someone bought us ,from Northern Ireland,God spoke to me from my daily light. I read the following words,/He led them on safely/[Psalm78v53] and,/Behold I send an angel before thee,to keep thee in the way,ans bring thee into the place I have prepared/[Exodus23 v30] I have never forgotten those words and praise God for His faithfulness,that was 36years ago,but God is still faithful,and will continue to watch over us and lead us in the way He wants us to go.
As we ,you and I,face the unknown tomorrow,we can rest in our God ,who knows the unknown tomorrows,nothing takes Him by surprise,He controls all things,and will not fail us.
                              I do not know what lies ahead
                               the way I cannot see,
                              yet one stands near to be my guide,
                              He'll show the way to me.
                               I know who holds the future,
                               and He'll guide me with His hand,
                               with God things don't just happen,
                               everything by Him is planned,
                               so as I face tomorrow,
                               with it's problem large and small ,
                               I'll trust the God of miracles,
                                 give to Him my all
                            [Words by A.B. Smith/ E .Clark]

No comments: