verse of the day

Monday 10 November 2014

More than I need [Genesis 22 v2 ]

Yesterday I stressed how God meets our need,now of course I have more than I need  at this time.David the king had times of difficulty,so had the apostle Paul,and so have many Christians.God supplied their need, but David as time went on was blessed with more than his need.Likewise myself I have more than I need,God has given me more than I need,now I do not want to go down that imbalanced road called the prosperity Gospel. God often blesses His children with more than they need,there are reasons,God is testing us to see if we will bless others,I am able to bless others,by my giving,but will I ?that is  the question.Our desire should be, that we  bless others, as God has blessed us,are we doing this,there are so many people in need in this world,may we not be found wanting in our giving.Don't hold on to tightly to those blessings God has blessed us with,remember Abraham and his son whom he loved. God said give him up [Genesis 22 v2],and Abraham passed the test with flying colours,will we?
A  prayer..../ Dear God thank You for granting me more than I need, help us not to make these blessing that are only lent to us,our security,or our god, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: