verse of the day

Sunday 24 April 2011

With Him we can make it.[ John 21 ]

Well it is Easter Sunday,my mind goes back to when I was a young man, it was Easter Sunday,I was a young and lonely man, I was standing on the corner , when a neighbour and his wife walked by,on their way to church. I asked them could I go with them, and they agreed,and so I ended up at church. And that night something happened ,God spoke to me,and that evening I returned to my Saviour. This is over 47 yrs ago, 47 yrs in which I have sought to follow my Lord, at times the path has been difficult, I have made many mistakes, I still feel lonely at times, I was never the perfect ,husband, or father. But then when we trust Jesus it is the beginning of a journey,a journey when we are being changed, to be better people ,there is still much change that is needed. Our Saviour will not give up on us inspite of our imperfections, because He loves us, and will always love us, I could have not made it this far,without that knowledge ,without His presence. [ Dear Saviour continue to keep us ,sustain us ,strengthen us, without You we cannot make it,so very simply we commit ourselves to You Amen ]

No comments: