verse of the day

Saturday 2 April 2011

Jesus. [ Hebrew 4 v14-16 ]

I saw a young lad yesteday as I drew up in my car and I noticed that he was smoking ,and my heart went out to him, I got out of my car and called after him, I spoke to him of the dangers of smoking, I was not judging that boy, no I was concerned for him. You see I remember when I was a youngster and I smoked, I had walked where he had walked,but I remember how the Lord had delivered me, the path that one has trod,should change us for the better,and not make us bitter. It should cause us to have compassion on those ensnared in habits,sins,difficulties, our Lord manifested this continually, and was angry with those who lacked compassion,and lacked mercy,our Saviour was perfect in holiness, but also perfect in mercy, and love. That is why we can come to Him, for forgiveness, for understanding, and comfort, it is true, no one understands like Jesus.[ Dear Saviour our hearts go out to in praise to You for your compassion,love ,mercy, and forgiveness, Amen ]

No comments: